The COVID-19 pandemic and changing market dynamics have severely intensified the pressure on boards to embrace digital transformation in the boardroom. Because of this, the governance responsibilities of boards and corporate secretaries have become increasingly complex.
We were joined by a panel of experts from Singapore, Kenya, and India who provided insights on digitalizing the boardroom from their own experiences and countries.
In the webinar, the panel unpacked the following questions:
- Why should you digitalize your boardroom?
- What are the advantages and benefits of your boardroom going digital?
- What challenges will board directors face when dealing with technology?
- How can directors overcome these challenges?
- What legal and compliance factors should you consider when you digitalize your boardroom?
- How can digitalization help in mitigating risks and promoting regulatory compliance?
This webinar was powered by Convene and the Corporate Secretaries International Association.