- Open the Windows Control Panel
- Select “Uninstall a Program”
- Find Convene in the list of programs and double click on it
- Click “Uninstall”
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Touch the menu and tap My Apps
- Touch Convene then select Uninstall
- After you tap and hold any icon, the apps wiggle, and the X lets you delete them.
- Tap the little X at the top left corner of the Convene icon.
- In the Finder sidebar, click Applications.
- Drag the app from the Applications folder to the Trash (located at the end of the Dock)
- Choose Finder > Empty Trash.