The GDPR Bulletin: Is your organization in compliance?
While most organizations have enacted the necessary steps to comply prior to the enforcement, given the complexity of the GDPR, it may be prudent for organizations to continuously assess their compliance and immediately plug any holes to avoid tragedy. Board members today have the added responsibility of keeping themselves updated on which areas they should pay special attention to in order to avoid the risk of noncompliance.
This white paper will discuss several practices that organizations should follow to ensure compliance with the GDPR, including:
- Top managemnet involvement
- Conducting risk assessments
- Building a data security team
- Training and re-engineering
- Stringent vendor and partner evaluation