WHY SHOULD YOU MAKE BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANS?
The next thing that will disrupt business operations is not so much a matter of “if” it will happen; it is a matter of “when” it will happen. As such, businesses are challenged to stayready in times wherein the notion of “business as usual” is challenged.
Related ArticlesRead more articles
Convene for Business Continuity
Real-time Updates and Notification
Automatically sen out the notification for any announcement or changes in meeting packs.
- Send meeting invitations and document revisions instantly
- Notify meeting participants of any changes via email
- Eliminate the need for re-printing and re-distributing updated board packs
Accessibility anytime, anywhere
Convene anywhere at any time and on any device, whether online or offline
- Start meetings even with members who are on-the-go
- Download the latest meeting updates instantly and conveniently
- Experience meetings seamlessly across all platforms, whether it be on iPad, Mac, Android, or Windows devices
Assign, monitor, and follow-up actions to ensure that things get done on time
- Assign tasks to specific people before, during, or after the meeting
- Send follow-up reminders for pending tasks
- Mark and update actions items as they are completed