09 October 2012 – Convene, the award-winning app for mobile paperless meetings and collaboration, is now integrated with the Box OneCloud, a widely popular online document storage service. If you’re one of the millions who store files in Box, you can now access your Box files in this new version of Convene. Convene is the perfect complement for mobile meetings and collaboration with Box documents.
“We believe the partnership will bring about a new level of cloud synergy to our users, especially to our enterprise customers,” said Niaw de Leon, Head of Convene Market Development. “Our Convene integration with Box OneCloud makes it easy, fast, and secure for every Box user to meet and collaborate using their Box documents anywhere anytime.”
With Box OneCloud integration, Convene transforms how individuals and companies meet and collaborate on the move with their cloud documents:
- Mobile document-based meetings & collaborations — User can instantly access to documents on the cloud and use them for online meetings and discussions with real-time interactivity, making document-based collaboration faster, easier and more convenient than ever.
- Paperless meetings — User can jot down key points and ideas directly onto the documents with freehand tool, highlight and post-it notes, making discussions ever more efficient and keeping track of every idea and decision during and after the meeting.
- Fast & responsive Interaction — The innovative Document Sync Technology allows the fastest and most responsive real-time interactivity even under a low-bandwidth network.
- Secure Access — All documents are securely stored with industry standard encryption both on the cloud and mobile devices.
- Powerful document and meeting management — Enterprise user can manage their documents and meetings through the powerful management portal, Convene Portal, with user administration and access right management.
- Cross-platform — User can meet and discuss across iOS, Android and Windows platform, which all are Box OneCloud integrated.