What are the Benefits of Board Software?
Too much precious time, money, and effort are spent for your board packs:
- Meeting documents reach over hundreds of pages
- Reprinting and redistributing board packs get tiresome
- Annual printing costs take up a big portion of your board budget
Board communications are dependent on paper-based processes
- Mailed board packs, whether digital or not, are vulnerable and can easily end up in the wrong hands
- Highly-sensitive documents are not stored in a secure file repository
- Paper-based board packs often result in higher chances of data breaches
Your Board is based in different locations and constantly travel
- Apart from conflicting schedules, differences in time and location can prevent meeting participants from collaborating when they need to
- Executives and directors sit on and manage different organisations and thus need flexible options
- Globalisation has driven progress in many organisations, posing the challenge for boards to maximise efficiency on every level
Recommended ReadingsGo to Articles
Download White PaperDownload Now
Azeus Convene as a Board Software Solution
Powerful and Intuitive Meeting Tools
With real-time synchronised views, Azeus Convene allows users to add private or shared annotations, assign and track actions, and present using the laser pointer.
Board members can easily vote on resolutions, review documents, sign documents by e-signature, complete surveys, and answer questionnaires.
Access Documents Anytime and Anywhere
Users can access files anywhere on their preferred device, with or without internet access, and instantly receive updated documents and meeting announcements.
Award-Winning User Interface
Recognised by various award-giving bodies, Azeus Convene’s usable and intuitive interface lets users learn the application in as fast as 30 minutes.
Maximise Security and Control
Apart from having 256-bit AES encryption, access rights, and remote wipe for lost devices, Convene adheres to the highest standards of security as its data is hosted through Amazon Web Services at an ISO27001 data centre in Sydney.